- Sausages, pudding, bacon, eggs, tomatoes and mushrooms. Will? - Gladys asked coldly.
- Yes. - Cole deliberately refrained from a polite "thank you" to show her who is the real owner.
She reached out to take away the high hook heavy skillet, and he could not help admiring her strong slender figure.
- You feel at home here, is not it? - He asked guardedly.
Gladys threw him a wary glance.
- Yes. - Turning, she saw Shawn gives him one of their spoons. - He wants you to take it, - she said quietly, dropping the sausages in a pan. - Come and play with him, please.
Book Views: 62
University of Pittsburgh Press
Date of release
PDF, EPUB, MOBI, TXT, DOC
For authors or copyright holders
Find and Download Book
File size:6 mb
Estimated time:5 min
If not downloading or you getting an error:
- Try another server.
- Try to reload page — press F5 on keyboard.
- Clear browser cache.
- Clear browser cookies.
- Try other browser.
- If you still getting an error — please contact us and we will fix this error ASAP.
Sorry for inconvenience!
Leave a comment