Derek grimly stuck a pitchfork into the ground and put his work-worn hands on the fragile shoulders of Gladys. He looked into her eyes, and she became a little complacent. Brute force of this giant, whose hair was as black and curly, like her own, giving a pleasant feeling of security.
- Vaks very bitter taste, - he warned her.
- Oh, Derek! - She moaned, unable to respond to his jokes.
- Nothing like this will not happen - he reassured her.
Gladys tried to hug him, but she did not have enough hands to embrace the broad back. Derek gently stroked her hair.
Book Views: 38
Camden House (NY)
Date of release
PDF, EPUB, MOBI, TXT, DOC
German Literature of the Early Middle Ages
For authors or copyright holders
Find and Download Book
File size:8 mb
Estimated time:4 min
If not downloading or you getting an error:
- Try another server.
- Try to reload page — press F5 on keyboard.
- Clear browser cache.
- Clear browser cookies.
- Try other browser.
- If you still getting an error — please contact us and we will fix this error ASAP.
Sorry for inconvenience!
Leave a comment