Becky gave Jack a worried look:
- It's no good to be seen together.
- I know. - Jack squeezed her fingers. - I will not do anything that even more will spoil your reputation.
Hearing this, Becky smiled bitterly:
- I think it is not important. My reputation is ruined for good.
She tried to speak as much as possible carefree, but his eyes clearly read by anxiety because of all of the experience associated with this incident. Incidents that organized it ...
"But it was necessary," - Jack reminded himself. The end justifies the means.
Book Views: 164
Sunrise Books Publishers
Date of release
PDF, EPUB, MOBI, TXT, DOC
The Good Life Album of Helen & Scott Nearing
For authors or copyright holders
Find and Download Book
File size:9 mb
Estimated time:1 min
If not downloading or you getting an error:
- Try another server.
- Try to reload page — press F5 on keyboard.
- Clear browser cache.
- Clear browser cookies.
- Try other browser.
- If you still getting an error — please contact us and we will fix this error ASAP.
Sorry for inconvenience!
Leave a comment