- Free or slave?
- It looks like a slave they put above you, his son, and he trusted his property more than you do, allowing him to do whatever he wants; you do they prohibit it. But tell me more: they allow you to control himself and this or you do not trust?
- But, - he said - can they entrust it to me?
- However, some of you runs?
- Here it is, my teacher  - posted Lisid.
- Being a slave?
- What is there to this? After all, it is our servant, - he said.
- It's odd - I uttered, - a free man is a slave power. And what makes it as your teacher?
Book Views: 26
Date of release
PDF, EPUB, MOBI, TXT, DOC
Wooing the Echo: Book One of the Christopher Penrose Novels
For authors or copyright holders
Find and Download Book
File size:8 mb
Estimated time:1 min
If not downloading or you getting an error:
- Try another server.
- Try to reload page — press F5 on keyboard.
- Clear browser cache.
- Clear browser cookies.
- Try other browser.
- If you still getting an error — please contact us and we will fix this error ASAP.
Sorry for inconvenience!
Leave a comment