10. Is it easy to use a car in your town?
2. Make up some true sentences about your town. Use the adjectives given.
Make a few suggestions about the city. Use these adjectives.
Bigger, more interesting, very useful, the most expensive, more attractive, worse, easier, the best, the most delicious, the smallest, older, more beautiful, comfortable, more modern.
Example: The supermarket in Pushkin Street is bigger than the one in Gorky Street.
3. Complete the story. Use all the verbs given in their past forms.
Book Views: 27
Simon & Schuster
Date of release
PDF, EPUB, MOBI, TXT, DOC
At Canaan's Edge: America in the King Years 1965-68
For authors or copyright holders
Find and Download Book
File size:6 mb
Estimated time:4 min
If not downloading or you getting an error:
- Try another server.
- Try to reload page — press F5 on keyboard.
- Clear browser cache.
- Clear browser cookies.
- Try other browser.
- If you still getting an error — please contact us and we will fix this error ASAP.
Sorry for inconvenience!
Leave a comment