She started teaching in Millville, in the same school. She started teaching again the six-, seven-, eight- and nine-year-olds.
She enjoyed teaching very much. It was rewarding, extremely rewarding because she saw how the children developed.
Are the sentences true or false?
True or not true these proposals?
1. Billie was born in the twenty-first century.
2. Billie left the farm to study in school.
3. The small children studied together.
4. Billie was first a secretary and then a teacher.
5. She started teaching in her own school.
Book Views: 35
Date of release
PDF, EPUB, MOBI, TXT, DOC
Parting the Waters: Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights Movement 1954-63
For authors or copyright holders
Find and Download Book
File size:10 mb
Estimated time:5 min
If not downloading or you getting an error:
- Try another server.
- Try to reload page — press F5 on keyboard.
- Clear browser cache.
- Clear browser cookies.
- Try other browser.
- If you still getting an error — please contact us and we will fix this error ASAP.
Sorry for inconvenience!
Leave a comment